Wondering what there is to do with kids in Door County throughout the year when the weather is wet or dry? May we suggest a few of the things to do and places to see for kids of all ages that are close by, or, a short drive from Birchwood Lodge.
- Johnson’s Park…Sister Bay…miniature golf, go-karts, batting cages, video games
- Frisbee Golf, Sister Bay Sports Complex, Sister Bay
- Hands On Art Studio, Fish Creek… .make your own ceramic treasures
- Corner of the Past, Sister Bay, historical setting /museum with farm buildings and farmhouse
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, Sister Bay, miniature golf
- Plum Loco Animal Farm, Egg Harbor;;;children’s petting farm and play village
- Stone Silo Studios at The Rusty Tractor, Egg Harbor…make your own wooden sign..
- Sister Bay Bowl, Sister Bay….bowling and dining
- Wisconsin Water Wings, Ephraim,…parasailing
- Red Putter Golf, Ephraim…miniature golf
- Stoneboat Farm Exotics, Sister Bay, ….camel farm
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Peninsula Park, Ephraim…lighthouse tours
- Gravity Trails, Ellison Bay, kayak tours. zip-lining
- Movies In The Park, Waterfront Park, Sister Bay…family friendly movies, downtown Sister Bay.
When you’re up here staying with us, check with the front desk staff for other suggestions on the list of “101 Things to Do with your kids in Door County. Make your reservation bn-line at www.birchwod Lodge, or, call us toll-free at 866-854-7195