Weddings, Events and MeetingsSocialize with us in Sister Bay, Door County, Wisconsin
When planning a family reunion, business meeting, wedding, party or any type of get together, the Birchwood Lodge can accommodate your every need. Whether it’s for a small group or as many as 125 people, you’ll have the space you need and the privacy you want for any event. The moment your group arrives they will experience the ambiance of the lodge and the friendliness and hospitality of our staff.
Conference room anemities:
- Digital Projector
- Projecting Screen
- Marker Board & Easel
- Round Tables
- Rectangular Banquet Tables
- Coffee and Ice Water
Advanced reservations are required for either of our two conference rooms. We offer two options when reserving a room, either a half day (six hours or less) or a full day (six or more hours); during normal opening and closing hours of the front desk.
Capacity of Each Room:
- Yellow Birch Conference Room: Capacity 80 people (approximately); room dimensions are 35 x 43
- White Birch Conference Room: Capacity 120 people (approximately); room dimensions are 62 x 27
- Conference Room Rental – $ 100.00 per day
- Linens rental – $7 per linen
- Table skirt rental – $15 per skirt